Sunday, January 18, 2015

Canine art at the Beaux Arts Festival

I made my annual visit to the Beaux Arts Festival at the University of Miami yesterday.  As usual, the art was very interesting.  Some great, some not so great.  It was a gorgeous day, not too hot, and the UM campus was thronged with visitors, both two-legged and four-legged.

After a while, and after munching one of my much loved arepas, plus pigging out on frozen rasberry yogurt on a stick,  dipped in melted chocolate,
 and then rolled in sprinkles and chopped peanuts, (ok, I'm starting my diet today), I became absolutely fascinated with the dogs who were absolutely every where you looked.  Miami loves dogs.  Big, small and in-between.


So pardon me for not photographing the painted art this year.  I just couldn't resist these cuties.




No comments:

Post a Comment