Sunday, August 28, 2016

I've got a problem, folks. . . .

I have a new addiction.  I admit it.  It doesn't come in a bottle or from a syringe.  It's more in the form of an app on my cell phone and I can't stay away from it.  If this keeps up, I may have to consider rehab.

It's called Magic Puzzles and it is turning me into a jigsaw fanatic.  At last count I have successfully completed 46 individual puzzles in the last two months, plus one additional "free" puzzle for each day of July and August.  Not to mention the fact that I have worked my way up to the next-to-highest difficulty level.  I definitely need help.

I'm starting to relate to the kids you see glued to their cell phones playing Pokémon and all different games.  This morning I finished off two puzzles from the Wild Animal series while supposedly watching Meet The Press.  One was a picture of a Madagascan lemur, the other a pygmy sloth from Panama.  Don't ask me what they were talking about on the TV, I was much too involved to pay any real attention to the latest on Donald and Hillary.

I've always loved a good crossword puzzle and the day wouldn't start right without my two cups of coffee and the Miami Herald's daily offering, but this new addiction is getting out of hand.

Any suggestions out there for a cure, short of losing my iphone????

Bad Stuff!  Stay away from it.
#    #    #


No comments:

Post a Comment