Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sharing your Six Word Memoirs. . .





Dear Blog Readers: Your response to my call for your "Six Word Memoir" has been great. Some of you sent more than one, so I've taken the liberty of choosing my favorites from anyone who sent multiples. Here's a new one from me to start it off:


I blogged. You responded. Many Thanks. . . . . . Joan Spector


Experienced more than I ever imagined. . . . . . . Nancy Haynes
I'm here. I'm happy. I'm content. . . . . . . . . . . . . Susie Chase

Honor. Kindness. Family. Doggies. Health. Cash. . .Lorna Swartz

Poor little planet. Peopled by idiots.. . . . . . . . . . .Irene Arnold
Perspicacious, positive, pithy, peppy, playful, Paula. . Paula Rosenblatt
Father, friend, brother. Aloof to others.. . . . . . . . Howard Gold
Blessed, grateful, loving, happy,serious, witty. . . . . . .Crystal King

Much laughter. Some tears. Great life. . . . . . . . . .Judy Levine
Lucky twin. Thankful for beautiful life. . . Muriel Sonnenblick Perry

Twin, loving, family, sharing, happy, living. . Jean Sonnenblick Saklad
Learn, listen, love, create, and enjoy. . . . . . . . .Louis
Look! My life is an open book!. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bill Adams
I believe. I can. I do. . . . . . . . . .Alice Goodhart

Backward, no. . Forward, maybe. Today, YES!. . .Faith Sandstrom
Life is a journey, not a destiny. . . . . . . . Jill Permutt
Life is many wins, some losses. . . . . . . . . . . .Ralph Spector

Still looking for peace and tranquility. . . . . . . .Andrea Anker

I took the road less traveled. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Steve Kaplan

I am great mother and friend. . . . . . . . . . . . .Robin Rubin
World's most self-absorbed egoist. . .unbelievable!. .Dan Samuels
If you're okay, so am I. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Benard Rosenblatt
Born to do it. Did it!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . Allan Krieff
Did the right thing. Was wrong. . . . . . . . . . Ray Holt
Spread joy, reinforcements, dare to care. . . . . . Pat Soto

You only live once. Let's party!. . . . . . . . . . .Doree Fromberg

Lucky lady, living life I love. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Mary Chichester


And finally, in the immortal words of Mel Brooks. .

It's good to be the king!

No comments:

Post a Comment