Monday, July 11, 2011

Wasabi, Ginger and I need your votes!!!!


Remember back in May when I wrote a tongue-in-cheek blog about entering Fancy Feast's "Tastemakers" on-line contest to create a new recipe for cat food???

Believe it or not, after more than 3,000 entries, the contest is down to 5. . I said 5. . finalists, and my recipe for PURRRFECT SUSHI is one of the five! Not only that, but as one of the finalists, I have already won $1000 and a year's worth of Fancy Feast cat food. If I emerge the Grand Finalist, I win $10,000, a year's cat food, and have to appear with Washabi and Ginger in a Fancy Feast "webisode", whatever that is. Needless to say, I am totally stunned and Benard can't stop laughing.

THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS, GUYS. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. I NEED YOUR VOTES!!!!

Here's the scoop. . .

Go to www.fancyfeast.com/tastemakers.
Click on View Finalists Gallery.
If the first entry to come up isn't me, click on the right hand arrow until the one titled PURRRFECT SUSHI comes into view. (It's the one with the picture above of me and Wasabi. For goodness sakes, don't vote for one of the other four, I'll never forgive you.)
Click on VOTE FOR THIS ENTRY
Try to figure out the two words that show up on the screen. . .type them in, put in your e-mail address, and hit SUBMIT. (If it doesn't go through the first time, please try again. It's a bit finicky.)

You can only vote once a day, but the good news is that Fancy Feast gives a dollar for every vote to an animal rescue charity. You can, however, vote as many days as you want, and if you are a true cat/dog/animal/not to mention Joan, person, I will be forever grateful. I promise, I won't bother you about this, but would appreciate at least a one time vote offering.

OMG!!! This is so awesome. I must be dreaming.

Let me know if you have any questions.






No comments:

Post a Comment