Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Random thoughts at the end of a productive day. . .

I'm never happier than when I have a writing job to do and am getting paid for doing it.  (The last part is what actually makes me happy.)  Today I am really happy!!!

South Florida's building industry is starting to return. . .ad agencies are starting to need professional writers again to write brochures, websites, etc. etc.  Here I am, guys!  Yeah, I'm still here! 

I've discovered a really interesting website called Zazzle.com and just created a 12-month calendar of my great-grndson's photos for my grandson's Channukah present.  Hoping he'll hang it up in his office.  (And you thought great-grandmas didn't know how to use the internet.)

Final decision on my friend Marianne's naming dilemna for her new poodle puppy. . .drum roll please. . Intruducing Leo (as in Leopold) Pantin-Parrish.  Super cute and very hyper according to his Mommy.

Spent time at ArtMiami last week, that's the Miami side of Art Basel.  After viewing the work of some of the so called "emerging artists", maybe my paintings aren't so bad after all.  Right now I am working on a "commission" from my daughter.  See accompanying photo of Adam and Grayson walking together.  That's what I'm going to paint next.  (Obviously, she doesn't trust me with their faces.  I'm really good with back of the heads.)

That's as random as it gets, folks.  Happy Channukah and hopefully we all survive December 21st when according to the Mayan culture, the world will be coming to an end.  Damn, I still have several items on my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment