Monday, October 27, 2014

An eating experience. . .

I made a return visit to the 18th Annual Americas Food & Beverage Show at the Miami Beach Convention Center today, and I may never eat again.  It's a trade-only event and I've written about attending  it in the past. I seem to be on the Show's books as the "Secretary" of Collins Fish & Seafood Company ever since Benard enrolled me with that title several years ago, even though I've never worked there.  But that's the reason for my annual invitation  and why we made the pilgrimage to Miami Beach this morning. 

When I say I'll never eat again, I'm not kidding.  You need strength and a huge appetite to make it through the multiple aisles of this giant show where every booth is offering something else to eat or drink. Latin America is heavily represented so the spice-level of some offerings is more than you can imagine.  However, everything gets washed down with little paper cups of wine, coconut water, mango juice, energy drinks, a few fluids you never heard of, and even a welcome bottle of ice cold  Icelandic Water.

The pictures tell the story.  Particularly the one of the very tired lady after three hours of walking and eating.
#   #   #
Cheese, wonderful cheese, in every flavor
Brie with chutney.  Yum!

Luscious lobster.
He's not real, but the wine was.
H

Unbelievable fruits and veggies


No caption necessary.










No comments:

Post a Comment