Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My construction fees are very reasonable. . . .

If you are thinking about building a giant trampoline, and need some expert help, give me a call.  I have terrific creds in that area.

Adam at work.
Just ask my grandson Adam, the chief engineer on our major project this past Thanksgiving weekend.  It took the two of us a mere 2 1/2 hours to erect the outdoor beauty that daughter Andrea and I bought as an early Channukah present for Grayson, her grandson and my great-grandson.  Adam and I agreed that the instructions that came with the outdoor structure truly sucked, but the end result was fantastic.  I may not know how to cook a turkey, but if you need someone to hand you the screws and hold up the netting for the trampoline's sides, while you're working on attaching, I'm your gal.

Best of all, Grayson gave it his stamp of approval from his very first jump, with a few thousand more to follow.  This gift was a definite winner, as was the entire weekend, spent in Jacksonville, at Adam and Amy's home, along with Andrea, and Adam's dad, Elliot, and his wife, Susan.  Dinner was fabulous!  Thank you, Amy!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Can you tell I adore him??
Chef Amy and her fabulous dinner
#   #   #



The Anker Family

The best kiss ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment