Saturday, July 23, 2016

Ginger's upset she wasn't invited. Wasabi couldn't care less.

Friday evenings are traditionally "Wine Down Time", here at Grove Isle.  Especially if you own something with four legs and a full coat of hair.  In the winter, when it's cooler, the parties are held at our waterfront dog park.  Now that it's so hot, we've been making it to the bar at the  Grove Isle Club, but a nasty new rule that no dogs are allowed has made life difficult for our group.

I know, you're thinking now, "She doesn't have a dog.  What's she talking about?"  You're right, I don't.  I proudly represent the Feline Owners at our community, and although we're not actually invited, by this time the dogs all know me, so I manage to pass.

Last night the party was very special.  It was hosted by Henry Goodman, Sheila's malti-poo, and was held in his apartment (and believe me, it is his), and attended by four of his best friends.  Also along were their assorted owner/parents, but they were just there for the good wine and food.  It was the "four paws" night and they enjoyed it thoroughly.

Herewith the guest list:

Henry, the host (with his Mommy)

Brindle

Chloe

Mila

Oliver
 

Will somebody tell me why I wasn't invited????

No comments:

Post a Comment