Monday, July 11, 2016

No expense spared. . .

Wasabi and Ginger are rescue cats, but they have long since turned into spoiled pets who run my household with iron paws.  The one thing they both insist on is availability of their favorite toys.  I'm not sure my bank account can keep up with their pressing needs.

Wasabi not only plays incessantly with his favorite "toy", but God help Ginger if she tries to even touch it.  Ginger, on the other hand, never heard the word "No!". . .not from Wasabi or me, her Mother.  Much hissing and snarling goes on over any attempt to as much as sniff his prized possession.  I admit to a little snarling of my own over the results of Ginger's favorite obsession.

I couldn't resist taking photos of each of them with their expensive playthings.  Thank you, Charmin, Cottonelle and Costco. What would the three of us do without you???.
Wasabi, on guard.  Don't dare touch!
Ginger, The Destroyer, at work.
#   #   #





No comments:

Post a Comment