Saturday, November 26, 2016

How dare he!!!

The Bank of Malaysia just e-mailed me that a gentleman named Lee Fui Fui (pronounced Phooey Phooey where I come from) wants to transfer my very valuable Bank of China fund into his account.  He insists I have authorized him to do so and promises to take care of all the legal fees. 

All I have to do to stop him from this dastardly act is to send another gentleman named Andy Lau all my banking information.  You know.  Things like my account number and my password.  Nothing really important.  Not to mention that I wasn't aware that I had a valuable fund in the Bank of China.  However did that skip my attention????  I tend to forget names and an occasional word these days, but an entire bank fund?????  Pshaw!!!

Mr. Lau is waiting for me to get back to him immediately so he can proceed with the transfer process.  I hope he isn't holding his breath.  I do wish he'd given me a phone number so I could find out how many millions I am getting.  It must be a substantial sum or why would Mr. Fui Fui be trying to steal it?

For a person who has a hard time getting even one number right on a Florida Lottery ticket, it certainly seems like my luck has changed.

Sorry, Mr. Phooey.  Maybe next time.
#    #    #
 


No comments:

Post a Comment