Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I have a new reading partner at WLRN . . .

He name is Leo Pantin-Parrish, and he gives great kisses.  Actually, I met him when he was just a baby.  Officially, I'm his godmother, so my devotion is strictly maternal, although I doubt that my cats, Wasabi and Ginger, would approve.

Leo came to visit at the radio station this past Tuesday morning as his real Mommy, Marianne, and I, did our regular on-air reading of the Miami Herald to the visually impaired.  With the help of endless "treats", courtesy of moi, (much to Marianne's disapproval and Leo's delight) he was the perfect guest, sitting on our laps while we read, (see photo of Marianne at work), sleeping under our feet, and generally enjoying the outing. Needless to say, he is totally delicious.


I know this blog can't be considered a serious piece of work, but  you'll have to bear with me for this once.  That face is so cute, I just couldn't help myself. 

Reading was never so much fun. Do you get the feeling I love animals????
#   #   #

No comments:

Post a Comment